Knowledge is power when working inside a broken system. The American with Disabilities Act is a very robust FEDERAL law that applies in all 50 states, regardless of the judge's opinion of your child's best interest.
- Immediate, lifetime access to the 1-hour workshop. You may take it at any time.
- Background on the ADA. Who can use it, when and why.
- What to do when your ex, CPS, DCF, etc. tries to say you are "crazy".
- How courtroom-induced anxiety and PTSD can be managed in a court hearing under the ADA.
- How to prevent your kids from being exploited by state actors, such as GAL's, therapists, etc.
- Printable PDF slides for your own use.
Refund policy: If you finish the 1-hour workshop aren't feeling it, send an email to [email protected] and I'll send you a refund. The refund window expires 7 days after your enrollment.
Disclaimer: This is not legal advice. This is education for you to apply. It's still your responsibility to properly manage your case and/or find competent counsel to help you out. I recommend sharing this knowledge with your attorney and ONLY work with an attorney who has knowledge of ADA rights and is willing to help you defend them.
Follow me on Facebook!